For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Laminated Steel market for 2018-2023.
Laminated Steel is a kind of composite material that stick plastic films to cold-rolled steel sheet, it is also a kind of steel deep-processing product. Laminated Steel does not contain harmful substances, the subsequent production process is also very environmentally friendly, and the production cost is lower than the tinplate cost.
Global main Laminated Steel manufacturers are Toyo Kohan, NSSMC, Tata steel, JFE, TCC Steel, ORG, Lienchy, ThyssenKrupp Steel., Guangyu, Gerui Group, Metalcolour, Leicong, Arena Metal and others.
Toyo Kohan is the biggest supplier of Laminated Steel. The Laminated Steel production of Toyo Kohan was about 309 K MT in 2016.
Asia Pacific is the biggest Sales region, followed by Europe. In 2016, global Laminated Steel Consumption was about 1449 K MT; Japan Laminated Steel Consumption was about 377 K MT, Europe Laminated Steel Consumption was about 288.9MT.
Laminated Steel is mainly used in the Food & Beverages industry, Chemical industry, Consumer Goods and other applications. Food & Beverages is the biggest application, in 2016, Food & Beverages consumed about 716 K MT Laminated steel, and Chemical industry consumed about 585 K MT.
Laminated Steel can be mainly divided into two categories based on its producing process: fusion method Laminated Steel and Bonding agent Laminated Steel. Fusion method Laminated Steel is the biggest type.
The future requirements for food safety issues will become increasingly high, and the price of Laminated Steel is very much affected by the price of steel. Laminated Steel will be more and more popular in the market. China's output of Laminated Steel is very small; the future production and Consumption will have a big upgrade.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Laminated Steel will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2130 million by 2023, from US$ 1630 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Laminated Steel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fusion Method Laminated Steel
- Bonding Agent Laminated Steel
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverages
- Chemical industry
- Consumer Goods
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Toyo Kohan
- Tata steel
- TCC Steel
- ThyssenKrupp Steel.
- Gerui Group
- Arena Metal
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Laminated Steel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Laminated Steel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Laminated Steel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Laminated Steel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Laminated Steel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.