For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Laboratory Glassware market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Laboratory Glassware market. Laboratory glassware refers to a variety of glass-made equipment used for scientific experiment and other work in science, especially in Chemical Laboratory, Bio-pharmaceutical Laboratory and Food Testing Laboratory. Laboratory glassware includes beakers, bottles, burettes, flasks, funnels, measuring cylinders, petri dishes, pipette and pipette tips, slides, stirring rods, test tubes, tubing, vials, etc. With good corrosion resistance property, glassware is widely applied in laboratory of many fields.
In consumption market, North America and Europe are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2017, these two regions occupied 62.04% of the global laboratory glassware consumption in total.
Laboratory glassware is a variety of glass-made equipment used for scientific experiment and other work in science, especially in Chemical Laboratory, Bio-pharmaceutical Laboratory and Food Testing Laboratory. Report data showed that 32.82% of the laboratory glassware market demand from Chemical Laboratory, 28.64% from Bio-pharmaceutical Laboratory, and 14.66% from Food Testing Laboratory in 2017. With the development of economy, these industries will need more laboratory glassware. So, laboratory glassware has a huge market potential in the future.
The major raw material for laboratory glassware is quartz sand, borax, boric acid. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of laboratory glassware industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Laboratory Glassware will register a 0.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3140 million by 2023, from US$ 3090 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Laboratory Glassware market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Chemical Laboratory
- Bio-pharmaceutical Laboratory
- Food Testing Laboratory
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- DWK Life Sciences
- Quark Enterprises
- Bellco Glass
- Wilmad-LabGlass(SP Industries)
- Hamilton Laboratory Glass
- Glacier Glass Works
- Eagle Laboratory Glass Company
- Jencons Glass Industries
- Sibata Scientific Technology
- Glassco Group
- Cosmo Laboratory Equipment
- Pioneer Scientific Instrument
- SCAM Lab Glass
- Sichuan Shubo
- Huaou Industry
- North Glass
- Tianbao Glass Instrument
- Shanghai Heqi Glassware
- Jianghai Instrument Fitting
- Kahotest Citotest Labware Manufacturing
- Haimen Shengbang Laboratory Equipment
- Yadong Glassware
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Laboratory Glassware consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Laboratory Glassware market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Laboratory Glassware manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Laboratory Glassware with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Laboratory Glassware submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.