For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global L-Glutamine (Gln) market for 2018-2023.
L-Glutamine, short as Gln, is the most abundant amino acid in the body. It is responsible for transporting nitrogen into your muscles. Glutamine also plays a large role in metabolism, the functioning of your immune system, protein synthesis and energy restoration.
In this report we only counting the glutamine products which circulate on the market, not including the glutamine products which are used for manufacture other products directly by the glutamine manufacturers. Namely the glutamine products which not enter into the market are excluded in this report.
The technical barriers of L-Glutamine are relatively high, resulting in high level concentration degree. The manufacturing bases scatter around the world, mainly concentrating in China, Japan, Korea and USA. The key companies in L-Glutamine market include Ajinomoto, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Daesang, Meihua, and Fufeng.
L-Glutamine is widely used in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical industry and others. In 2015, L-Glutamine for nutraceutical consumption occupied more than 63% of total amount. The expansion of the application in nutraceutical products is driving the market growth. Therefore, increasing demand for L-Glutamine in pharmaceutical consumption and nutraceutical consumption is expected to support the growth of this market over forecast period. L-Glutamine industry will usher in a stable growth space.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that L-Glutamine (Gln) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of L-Glutamine (Gln) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Nutraceutical Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Nutraceutical Use
- Pharmaceutical Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global L-Glutamine (Gln) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of L-Glutamine (Gln) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global L-Glutamine (Gln) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the L-Glutamine (Gln) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of L-Glutamine (Gln) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.