For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global L-Ammonium Lactate market for 2018-2023.
Ammonium lactate is a compound with formula NH4 (C2H4 (OH) COO). It is the ammonium salt of lactic acid. It has mild anti-bacterial properties.
The global L-Ammonium Lactate industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe, India and Asia Others, such as Corbion-Purac, Chattem Chemicals, Musashino Chemical, SHXSHW and Jindan. At present, Corbion-Purac is the world leader, holding 45.61% production market share in 2017.
L-Ammonium Lactate downstream is wide and recently L-Ammonium Lactate has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Skin Care, Feed Additives, Pharmaceutical and Others,. Globally, the L-Ammonium Lactate market is mainly driven by growing demand for Skin Care. Skin Care accounts for nearly 49.32% of total downstream consumption of L-Ammonium Lactate in global.
L-Ammonium Lactate can be mainly divided into General Grade and Cosmetic Grade which General Grade captures about 52.76% of L-Ammonium Lactate market in 2017. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from Europe are the major leaders in the international market of L-Ammonium Lactate.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that L-Ammonium Lactate will register a 3.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1000 million by 2023, from US$ 810 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of L-Ammonium Lactate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- General Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Skin Care
- Feed Additives
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Chattem Chemicals
- Musashino Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global L-Ammonium Lactate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of L-Ammonium Lactate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global L-Ammonium Lactate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the L-Ammonium Lactate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of L-Ammonium Lactate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.