For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Kitchen Cabinet market for 2018-2023.
Kitchen cabinets are the built-in furniture installed in many kitchens for storage of food, cooking equipment, and often silverware and dishes for table service. Appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, and ovens are often integrated into kitchen cabinetry.
Kitchen Furniture production enterprises are much less concentrated than in other industries and most of these are small and medium-sized. As a result of the low industry concentration, there are hardly any brands with strong influence in the market. However, after years of competition, a number of branded enterprises of a certain scale and possessing considerable strength have emerged. In South Korea domestic market, Hanssem takes the largest share of Kitchen Furniture for many years based on its strong sales channel.
Today, Kitchen furniture brands are no longer fighting for first-tier cities but are gradually shifting their focus to the furniture market in second- and third-tier cities. New construction and Kitchen remodeling has also spurred the growth of home marts in second- and third-tier cities. Besides, the market for Kitchen furniture marts and brands is almost saturated in first-tier cities. While the economic and consumption scale is smaller in second- and third-tier cities, the market offers more room for development. So tapping into the medium- and low-end market will become a key marketing strategy.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Kitchen Cabinet will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Kitchen Cabinet market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Luxury segment (kitchens with prices of over USD 7,500)
- Upper-end market (kitchens with prices of between USD 5,000 and USD 7,500)
- Upper-middle price segment (kitchens priced between USD 3000 and USD 5,000)
- Middle price segment (kitchens priced between USD 2000 and USD 3000)
- Middle-low segment (kitchens priced between USD 1000 and USD 2000)
- Low-end price segment (including kitchens with prices lower than USD 1000)
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- LIXIL Sunwave
- Takara Standard
- Cleanup Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Kitchen Cabinet consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Kitchen Cabinet market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Kitchen Cabinet manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Kitchen Cabinet with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Kitchen Cabinet submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.