For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Kirschner Wires market for 2018-2023.
A kirschner wires (also called a K-wire) is a thin wire or pin that can be used to stabilize bone fragments. These wires can be drilled through the bone to hold the fragments in place. They can be placed percutaneously (through the skin), or can be buried beneath the skin.
Kirschner wires come in different sizes, and as they increase in size, they become less flexible. K-wires are often used to stabilize a broken bone, and then removed in the office once the fracture has healed.
The wires can also be threaded to help prevent movement or backing out of the wire, although that can also make them more difficult to remove.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Kirschner Wires will register a 2.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 31 million by 2023, from US$ 28 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Kirschner Wires market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stainless Steel Wires
- Nitinol Wires
Segmentation by application:
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Zimmer Biomet
- DePuy Synthes (J&J)
- Allegra Orthopaedics
- Modern Grinding
- Hallmark Surgical
- Shangdong Hangwei
- Jinhuan Medical
- Micromed Medizintechnik
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Kirschner Wires consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Kirschner Wires market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Kirschner Wires manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Kirschner Wires with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Kirschner Wires submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.