For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Jigsaw Toys market for 2018-2023.
Jigsaw Toys is a tiling puzzle that requires the assembly of often oddly shaped interlocking and tessellating pieces. Each piece usually has a small part of a picture on it; when complete, produces a complete picture. In some cases, more advanced types have appeared on the market, such as spherical jigsaws and puzzles showing optical illusions.
At present, in developed countries, the whole Jigsaw Toys industry is generally at a more advanced level. The highest value-added of Jigsaw Toys industry is R & D design. This part is captured by US, EU and Japan brand owner. However, foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Chinese companies. The world's largest production area is concentrated in China. China is a major Jigsaw Toys producer.
Competition in the global Jigsaw Toys market is intensifying. The high-end of the market is dominated by foreign enterprises while local brands are the mainstay in the medium- to low-end segments of the market. Practically all international toy giants have established their own factories on the mainland or collaborated with local manufacturers to engage in production. Most of the major international toy enterprises have also made their inroads into the China mainland market by way of appointing sales agents or setting up their own marketing operations there.
With the development of global Jigsaw Toys production technology, the manufacturers have realized that the copyrights, patents, and intellectual property are most important part of toy industry. Their share in the international market is increasing, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases. Meanwhile, more and more parents pay more attention to the education of children, it can be forecast that Jigsaw Toys would be grow faster than other toy, especially in the BRIC countries. Although Jigsaw Toys brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Jigsaw Toys will register a 0.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 450 million by 2023, from US$ 440 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Jigsaw Toys market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Wood Materials
- Plastic Materials
- Paper Materials
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Springbok Puzzles
- Schmidt Spiele
- Educa Borras
- Artifact Puzzles
- Toy Town
- Cobble Hill
- White Mountain Puzzles
- Buffalo Games
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Jigsaw Toys consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Jigsaw Toys market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Jigsaw Toys manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Jigsaw Toys with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Jigsaw Toys submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.