For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Isobornyl Acrylate market for 2018-2023.
Isobornyl acrylate is a monofunctional acrylic monomer that can be polymerised by free radicals. Isobornyl Acrylate is used as an intermediate product for polymer synthesis in the chemical industry. In particular it is used in UV and EB cured coatings, inks, and adhesives because of desirable properties, such as excellent adhesion, excellent water resistance, and good scratch resistance.
Japan, China and Europe are main isobornyl acrylate consuming regions. The major consumer companies are Chase Electronic Coatings, Ashland, AkzoNobel, IGM, MITSUBISHI RAYON, Tianjin Toyo Ink, etc.
Among the applications, resin synthesis is the key driving factor for market growth, and is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Isobornyl Acrylate will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 21 million by 2023, from US$ 18 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Isobornyl Acrylate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Isobornyl Acrylate
- Isobornyl Methacrylate
Segmentation by application:
- Reactive Diluent
- Resin Synthesis
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- NIPPON SHOKUBAI
- Green Pine
- Osaka Organic Chem
- MITSUBISHI RAYON
- DSM AGI
- Tianchi Chemical
- ShangHai HeChuang
- IGM Resin
- WUXI ACRYL
- Jinan Yudong Tech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Isobornyl Acrylate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Isobornyl Acrylate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Isobornyl Acrylate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Isobornyl Acrylate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Isobornyl Acrylate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.