For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) market for 2018-2023.
Ferrous sulfate occurs as crystals (heptahydrate) called ferrous sulfate (crystal) and a dried substance (monohydrate to sesquihydrate) called ferrous sulfate (dry). Ferrous sulfate (crystal) occurs as whitish green crystals or crystalline powder. Ferrous sulfate (dry) occurs as a gray-white powder.
Among those applications, iron oxide pigment industry is the largest application and accounted 41.78% in 2016.
The ferrous sulfate industry is relatively fragmented, keeping consistent with the titanium oxide industry. The major production base lies in North America, China and Europe.
Ferrous sulfate has two major forms, Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate and Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate. Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate is the direct by product of titanium dioxide and Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate is processed further from Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate. Industrial application of ferrous sulfate is much larger than food and feed industry.
Titanium oxide manufacturers are facing more pressure for handling of waste, commercialization of ferrous sulfate instead of treating as waste help them increase revenue and release environmental protection pressure synchronously. Thus, titanium oxide manufacturers are active to broaden the applications of ferrous sulfate.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Technical Grade
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Iron Oxide Pigment
- Water Treatment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Venator Materials(Huntsman)
- Verdesian Life Sciences
- Crown Technology
- Gokay Group
- SEM Minerals
- Lomon Billions Group
- Jinhai Titanium Resources Technology
- CNNC HUAYUAN Titanium Dioxide
- Rech Chemical
- Shandong Doguide Group
- Chemland Group
- Changsha Haolin Chemical
- Jinmao Titanium
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Iron (Ferrous Sulfate) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.