For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global IP Cameras market for 2018-2023.
Internet protocol camera, or IP Cameras, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which, unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet. Although most cameras that do this are webcams, the term "IP Cameras" or "netcam" is usually applied only to those used for surveillance. The first centralized IP Cameras was Axis Neteye 200, released in 1996 by Axis Communications.
Currently, there are many producing companies in the world. The main market players are Hikvision, Axis Communications, Panasonic, Dahua, Bosch Security Systems, Sony, Samsung, Avigilon, Pelco by Schneider Electric, Honeywell, Mobotix and so on. North America is the largest consumption region of IP Cameras, with a consumption market share nearly 39.09 % in 2016. The second place is China; following North America with the consumption market share over 30.66 % in 2016. Europe is another important production market of IP Cameras.
IP Cameras used in industry including Residential Use, Commercial Use, Manufacturing/Factory Use and Public & Government Infrastructure. Report data showed that 27.89 % of the IP Cameras market demand in Residential Use, 58.70% in Commercial Use and Manufacturing/Factory Use, and 13.41% in Public & Government Infrastructure in 2016.
There are two kinds of IP Cameras, which are Centralized IP Cameras and Decentralized IP Cameras. Centralized IP Cameras are important in the IP Cameras, with sales market share nearly 72.28% in 2016.
Briefly speaking, in the next few years, IP Cameras industry will still be a high speed developing industry. Sales of IP Cameras have brought a lot of opportunities, there will more companies enter into this industry, especially in developed countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that IP Cameras will register a 13.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 27700 million by 2023, from US$ 14500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of IP Cameras market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Centralized IP Cameras
- Decentralized IP Cameras
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Use
- Commercial Use
- Manufacturing/Factory Use
- Public & Government Infrastructure
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Axis Communications
- Bosch Security Systems
- Pelco by Schneider Electric
- Arecont Vision
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global IP Cameras consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of IP Cameras market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global IP Cameras manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the IP Cameras with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of IP Cameras submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.