For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) market for 2018-2023.
Intravenous Immunoglobulin, also called gamma globulin or antibodies, is a highly purified blood product preparation that is derived from large pools of plasma donors. Plasma from approximately 1,000 to 10,000 persons is present in each unit or "lot" of Intravenous Immunoglobulin.
North America region is the largest supplier of intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg), with a production market share nearly 48% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg), enjoying production market share nearly 23% in 2016.
North America is the largest sales place, with a sales market share nearly 44% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest sales place with the sales market share of 22%.
Market competition is intense. Baxter, Grifols, CSL, Octapharma, Biotest, Kedrion, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 11500 million by 2023, from US$ 8120 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- IVIg Liquid
- IVIg Powder
Segmentation by application:
- Autoimmune Disease
- Acute Infection
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hualan Bio
- Shanghai RAAS
- LFB Group
- Sichuan Yuanda Shuyang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.