For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Intraoperative MRI market for 2018-2023.
Intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (iMRI) refers to an operating room configuration that enables surgeons to image the patient via an MRI scanner while the patient is undergoing surgery, particularly brain surgery. iMRI reduces the risk of damaging critical parts of the brain and helps confirm that the surgery was successful or if additional resection is needed before the patient's head is closed and the surgery completed.
In the last several years, Global market of Intraoperative MRI developed slowly, because of the high technology and expensive price. In 2015, the actual production is about 26 units.
The global average price of Intraoperative MRI is very expensive; in 2011 the sales price is about 2.67 M USD/Unit, and in 2015 the price is 2.69 M USD/Unit. With the situation of technology, prices won't decrease significantly during the next several years.
Market is highly concentrated. GE, Siemens, Phillips, Medtronic, Hitachi are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry. There are high technical barriers for the new entrants.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Intraoperative MRI will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 78 million by 2023, from US$ 66 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Intraoperative MRI market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Neurosurgery Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intraoperative MRI consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Intraoperative MRI market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intraoperative MRI manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intraoperative MRI with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Intraoperative MRI submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.