For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Intraoperative Imaging market for 2018-2023.
Intraoperative imaging is aid-device in image guided surgery. During a surgery like a brain surgery, the target location may change, and minor changes will bring disorder, which makes pre-surgical imaging no longer exactly precise. Intraoperative imaging device can supply real-time image monitoring.
This report covers the following product types: Intraoperative MRI, Intraoperative CT and Intraoperative Ultrasound.
Intraoperative CT is ideal for cranial, spine and trauma procedures, designed to function inside existing O.R. Suites. High CT image quality increases surgeon confidence and supports advanced minimally invasive surgery.
The market of Intraoperative CT is mainly concentrated in North America and EU. They occupied more than 80% of the production market from 2011 to 2016.
North America is the most important region in the consumption market with more than 50% market share in 2015. The domestic products in North America are exported to developing countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Intraoperative Imaging will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Intraoperative Imaging market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Intraoperative CT
- Intraoperative MRI
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
Segmentation by application:
- Spinal surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intraoperative Imaging consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Intraoperative Imaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intraoperative Imaging manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intraoperative Imaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Intraoperative Imaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.