For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression market for 2018-2023.
Digital impressions represent a huge step forward in the pursuit for the perfect restoration, and also offer advantages in profitability and marketing. This technology is not the future but the present. Every restorative procedure is fascinating: it is a quest for the perfect fitting restoration, whether an inlay, a partial crown, a crown, a bridge etc. the perfect bite, and the perfect contact points.
Intra Oral Scanners numerous Application in orthodontics such as digital storage of study models and advanced software for cast analysis, landmark identification, arch width and length measurements, tooth segmentation, and evaluation of the occlusion.
In the last several years, global market of Intra Oral Scanners for Digital Impression developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 14.44%.
The classification of Intra Oral Scanners for Digital Impression includes Cadent iTero, 3M ESPE Lava COS, CEREC, E4D, TRIOS, CS and others. The proportion of CEREC in 2016 is about 28.39%, the proportion of TRIOS in 2016 is about 16.12%, and the proportion of other Type are account for almost the same market share in 2016.
Intra Oral Scanners for Digital Impression are application in Dental Clinic, Hospital and others. The most of Intra Dental Clinic for Digital Impression is Tourists, and the market share of that is about 79.13 % in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression will register a 12.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 290 million by 2023, from US$ 150 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cadent iTero
- 3M ESPE Lava COS
Segmentation by application:
- Dental Clinic
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Align Technology
- 3M ESPE
- Dental Wings
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Intra Oral Scanners For Digital Impression submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.