For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) market for 2018-2023.
The IABP is an electromechanical system used to inflate and deflate an intra-aortic balloon to provide temporary support to the left ventricle via the principle of counter pulsation.
Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) is a cardiovascular medical device for temporarily improving cardiac function in human in life-threatening surgeries such as heart transplant, percutaneous coronary interventions and coronary artery bypass grafting. Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) is further used in cardiogenic shock and assisting left ventricular function. Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) consists two main components as, a double-lumen catheter with a distal end located inflatable bubble and a console that regulates the inflation and deflation of the balloon. Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) also improves the oxygen supply by increasing the blood flow to the coronary arteries and stabilize the patients with dysrhythmias and myocardial ischemia. The console manages the desired timing for balloon to inflate and deflate, which is filled by helium or carbon dioxide further helps in proper perfusion. The balloon inflates at the start of diastole and deflates before ventricular systole.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fiber Optic Type
- Ordinary Type
Segmentation by application:
- Cardiac Care Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Maquet (Getinge Group)
- Teleflex Incorporated
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.