For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies market for 2018-2023.
The intelligent building automation technologies are interconnected network of hardware and software that monitors and controls the building facility environment. Building automation systems aid in the seamless operation of HVAC, electricity, lighting and plumbing systems, as well as the security and life safety systems of a facility.
The technical barriers of Intelligent Building Automation Technologies are relatively high and consumers usually choose leading brands, resulting in high level concentration degree. The key companies are Siemens Building Technologies, Schneider Electric, Honeywell International, Johnson Control, United Technologies Corporation, ABB, Azbil Corporation, Eaton Corporation, General Electric and Ingersoll Rand, all are multinational enterprises with wide product range. North America keep the largest consumption area during the last years, the second is Europe.
According to types, Intelligent Building Automation Technologies is split into Facility Management Systems, Security Systems, Life Safety Systems and Building Energy Management System. Facility Management Systems is the largest market with the share of 37.38% in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Intelligent Building Automation Technologies will register a 8.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 90000 million by 2023, from US$ 56000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Intelligent Building Automation Technologies market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Security Systems
- Life Safety Systems
- Building Energy Management System
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Siemens Building Technologies Inc. (Switzerland)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Johnson Control Inc. (U.S.)
- United Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
- ABB Limited (Switzerland)
- Azbil Corporation (Japan)
- Eaton Corporation (Ireland)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Ingersoll Rand Inc. (U.S.)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies market size by key regions/countries, product type and application.
- To understand the structure of Intelligent Building Automation Technologies market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Intelligent Building Automation Technologies with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Intelligent Building Automation Technologies submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.