For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Insulated Metal Panels market for 2018-2023.
Insulated Metal Panels (IMPs) are lightweight composite exterior wall and roof panels with metal skins and an insulating foam core. These panels have superior insulating properties, and their outstanding spanning capabilities and one-pass installation makes them quick to install, saving costs compared to other wall assemblies. IMPs are available in a wide variety of colors, widths, profiles and finishes, enabling virtually any aesthetic desired for walls and roofs.
Insulated metal panel production enterprises in US are relatively concentrated than in other industries. The top 5 manufacturers occupied more than 60% of the market share. So the competition in US is intense. Some manufactures with brand awareness in US are Metl-Span, Kingspan Panel, Centria and MBCI.
The downstream industries of insulated metal panel products are Commercial/Industrial, Architectural and Cold Storage. In the recent years, with the end the recovery of economic and construction industry, the consumption increase of insulated metal panel will be obvious. In the foreseeable future, the insulated metal panel will show an optimistic upward trend.
Although sales of insulated metal panel products bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the insulated metal panel field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Insulated Metal Panels will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Insulated Metal Panels market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Polyurethane Insulated Metal Panel
- Polyethylene Insulated Metal Panel
- Fiber Glass Insulated Metal Panel
- Mineral wool Insulated Metal Panel
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial and Industrial
- Cold Storage
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kingspan Panel
- Green Span
- Metal Sales
- All Weather Insulated Panels
- ATAS International
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Insulated Metal Panels consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Insulated Metal Panels market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Insulated Metal Panels manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Insulated Metal Panels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Insulated Metal Panels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.