For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Instrument Transformer market for 2018-2023.
An instrument transformer is used to obtain measurements of voltage or current levels or both in different high-voltage/high-current systems such as in transmission or distribution lines or industries. An instrument transformer convert current or voltage from a high level to a very low level before passing it to measuring instruments, effectively isolating the measurement devices from the high voltage or current on the line.
As for the global instrument transformer industry, the industry structure is relatively stable. The most of market share in revenue is grasped by the top three manufacturers, Siemens, ABB and GE, which closes to 50 per cent totally. The Germany giant Siemens, which has 21.63% market share in 2017, is the leader in the instrument transformer industry. The manufacturers following Siemens are ABB and GE, which respectively has 12.80% and 14.93% market share globally. The DYH is the leader of China instrument transformer industry. It sells a total of 185.77 million dollar instrument transformer products in the year of 2017.
The global consumption of instrument transformer products rises up from 3.01 million units in 2013 to 4.03 million units in 2017, with an average annual growth rate of 7.59%. At the same time, the revenue of world instrument transformer sales market has a leap from 2941.86 million dollar to 3688.81 million dollar. The reason causes this increase is the growing demand for the instrument transformer products, which is the outcome of the downstream industries are in a good situation.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Instrument Transformer will register a 6.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 5510 million by 2023, from US$ 3690 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Instrument Transformer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Current Transformer
- Voltage Transformer
Segmentation by application:
- Electrical Power and Distribution
- Metallurgy & Petrochemical
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Indian Transformers
- Dalian Beifang
- China XD Group
- Jiangsu Sieyuan
- Shenyang Instrument Transformer
- Hengyang Nanfang
- Zhejiang Horizon
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Instrument Transformer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Instrument Transformer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Instrument Transformer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Instrument Transformer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Instrument Transformer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.