For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Inkjet Marking Coding Machines market for 2018-2023.
Inkjet printing is a type of computer printing that recreates a digital image by propelling droplets of ink onto paper, plastic, or other substrates. Inkjet printers are the most commonly used type of printer, and range from small inexpensive consumer models to expensive professional machines.
The concept of inkjet printing originated in the 20th century, and the technology was first extensively developed in the early 1950s. Starting in the late 1970s inkjet printers that could reproduce digital images generated by computers were developed.
The emerging ink jet material deposition market also uses inkjet technologies, typically printheads using piezoelectric crystals, to deposit materials directly on substrates.
The technology has been extended and the ?ink? can now also comprise living cells, for creating biosensors and for tissue engineering.
Inkjet Marking Coding Machines is usually used for marking and coding of products and packages. In this report, we only discuss about the Marking & Coding machines which uses inkjet technology.
Currently, The industry concentration is not high, the technical barriers and financial barriers of Inkjet Marking Coding Machines are also not high. The companies in the world that produce Inkjet Marking Coding Machines mainly concentrate in USA, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India. Raw materials are also concentrated in these regions. In particular, as the market leader in Inkjet Marking Coding Machines, Videojet take the global market share of about 5.47% in 2016, other key manufacturers include Markem-Imaje, Weber Marking, Zanasi, Squid Ink Manufacturing, Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems, Ebs Ink Jet Systeme, Kortho, Domino Printing Sciences, Kba-Metronic, Iconotech, Anser Coding, ITW, Matthews Marking Systems, Control Print, ID Technology and Beijing Hi-Pack Coding. The sales of Inkjet Marking Coding Machines increased from 697220 Unit in 2014 to 863590 Unit in 2016, with an average growth rate of more than 11.93%.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption is stable. USA, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India are still the mainly consumption regions, due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy.
Inkjet Marking Coding Machines can be classified as two types, such as CIJ and DOD. Survey results showed that 67.11% of the Inkjet Marking Coding Machines market is CIJ, 32.89% is DOD, in 2016. With the development of economy, Countries increasingly stringent requirements,these country will need more Inkjet Marking Coding Machines. So, Inkjet Marking Coding Machines has a huge market potential in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Inkjet Marking Coding Machines will register a 6.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2840 million by 2023, from US$ 2080 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Inkjet Marking Coding Machines market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Foods & Dink
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Weber Marking
- Squid Ink Manufacturing
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems
- Ebs Ink Jet Systeme
- Domino Printing Sciences
- Anser Coding
- Matthews Marking Systems
- Control Print
- ID Technology
- Beijing Hi-Pack Coding
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Inkjet Marking Coding Machines consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Inkjet Marking Coding Machines market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Inkjet Marking Coding Machines manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Inkjet Marking Coding Machines with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Inkjet Marking Coding Machines submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.