For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Ink Additives market for 2018-2023.
Ink additives are the chemical substances that are used in small quantities in printing ink formulations. They are commonly water-based or solvent-based, depending on the technology. Ink additives enhance the performance of the ink and printing by acting as dispersants, wetting agents, defoamers, and driers. They are added at the time of formulation or on the press side. The defoamers are commonly used during the pigment milling, ink manufacturing, and printing processes. The dispersants are used for improved color development and increased mill output.
The packaging application led the ink additives market in 2017. The Brazilian, Russian, Indian and Chinese (BRIC) markets accounted for around 30% of the demand for global packaging in the same year. Packaging sales in the emerging markets are expected to show growth as both, increased consumption and demand for consumer goods drives the need for more sophisticated packaging due to the growing disposable incomes in the regions. Flexible packaging is gaining popularity among the consumers owing to its convenience and easy handling technique. Flexible packaging is used across the food & beverage industry and for cigarette packaging. Growing online purchase is also expected to positively impact the demand for corrugated boxes and boards and further impact the demand for ink additives.
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the global ink additives market in 2017. Growing demand for flexographic printing inks in the packaging industry for corrugated containers, flexible packaging, folding cartons, labels and tags, and metal cans are driving the ink additives market in the Asia-Pacific region. South America is projected to grow at the second highest rate after the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Ink Additives will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ink Additives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Rheology Modifiers
- Slip/Rub Materials
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Printing
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dow Corning
- Munzing Chemie
- Keim Additec Surface
- Dorf Ketal
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ink Additives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Ink Additives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ink Additives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ink Additives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ink Additives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.