For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Injectable Anticoagulants market for 2018-2023.
The injectable anticoagulants include low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) agents (dalteparin [Fragmin®], enoxaparin [Lovenox®]) and factor Xa inhibitors (fondaparinux [Arixtra®]).
In the last several years, global market of injectable anticoagulants developed slowly. In 2016, global revenue of injectable anticoagulants is nearly 5300 M USD. And the global growth rate is slow.
The classification of injectable anticoagulants includes LMWH, DTI and other, and the proportion of LMWH in 2016 is about 55%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Injectable anticoagulants are widely used for VTE, ACS/MI, AF and other field. The most proportion of injectable anticoagulants used to treat AF, and the revenue in 2016 is 3400 M USD.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Injectable Anticoagulants will register a 2.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 6440 million by 2023, from US$ 5490 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Injectable Anticoagulants market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Low-molecular-weight Heparin (LMWH)
- Direct Thrombin Inhibitor (DTI)
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Genentech (Roche)
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- The Medicines Company
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Injectable Anticoagulants consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Injectable Anticoagulants market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Injectable Anticoagulants manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Injectable Anticoagulants with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Injectable Anticoagulants submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.