For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Influenza Diagnostics market for 2018-2023.
Influenza is an infectious disease and affects the upper respiratory tract in humans. The disease is common in children and elderly population (aged 65 years and above). The disease has a huge impact on Public Company health. Influenza A virus poses a greater risk as compared to the influenza B virus. The B virus is responsible for 20% to 25% of infections globally. Proper collection, storage and transport of respiratory specimens are the essential first step for laboratory detection of influenza virus infections. Laboratory confirmation of influenza virus from throat, nasal and nasopharyngeal secretions or tracheal aspirate or washings is commonly performed using direct antigen detection, virus isolation, or detection of influenza-specific RNA by reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR).
The growth in the influenza diagnostic market is attributed to factors such as emergence of technologically advanced diagnostic tests with shorter turnaround time; initiatives by regulatory bodies, such as CDC's seasonal influenza vaccination for prevention and control of seasonal influenza; and the demand created for influenza diagnosis in the flu season.
North America and Europe are the largest consumers in influenza diagnostics and is expected to retain the higher growth rate during the next years due to strong growth in influenza diagnostics industry. China has witnessed a major chunk in influenza diagnostics in the Asia Pacific region. Actually, that is why manufacturers have several plants, usually close to aimed demand market.
All manufactures in the world are committed to the improvement of products. These two years, some of Chinese manufactures can almost catch up with the world's leading technology too. Most technologies are developed by the manufacturers instead of importing from other companies.
Many international manufacturers expand their business through building factories or investments in targeted markets. Also, many major players have built up plants in other countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Influenza Diagnostics will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Influenza Diagnostics market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Cell Culture
Segmentation by application:
- Others (Laboratory diagnosis, etc.)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Abbott (Include Alere)
- Analytik Jena
- Thermo Fisher
- Meridian Bioscience
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Response Biomedical
- SA Scientific
- Enigma Diagnostics
- Focus Diagnostics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Influenza Diagnostics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Influenza Diagnostics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Influenza Diagnostics manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Influenza Diagnostics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Influenza Diagnostics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.