For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems market.
Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems as one of the most promising methods of non-destructive testing (NDT). The systems are also viewed as important screening tools for quality control and risk management, with their ability to detect contaminants, defects and inconsistencies in products. X-ray imaging offers superior precision, repeatability and high-speed capabilities.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems in the regions of North America and Europe that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems. Increasing of automotive fields expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, increasing of spending on general industry, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems will drive growth in China markets.
Globally, the Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like YXLON International, Nikon Metrology, Nordson, GE Measurement & Control, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems and related services. At the same time, Europe, occupied 32.99% production market share in 2017, is remarkable in the global Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems industry because of their market share and technology status of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems.
The consumption volume of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems is still promising.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems will register a 4.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 790 million by 2023, from US$ 620 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
Segmentation by application:
- General Industry
- Automotive Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- YXLON International
- Nikon Metrology
- GE Measurement & Control
- Anritsu Industrial Solutions
- North Star Imaging
- Mettler-Toledo International
- VJ Technologies
- Bosello High Technology
- Sesotec GmbH
- Aolong Group
- DanDong Huari
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Minebea Intec
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial X-ray Inspection Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.