For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Wireless Devices market for 2018-2023.
Industrial process automation technology is one of the key technologies with the most rapid development, the most extensive application and the most obvious benefit. While, industrial wireless network technology is one of the hot spots in the field of industrial automation. Internationally, the industrial wireless network communication standards which have aroused widespread concern in the world mainly include Wireless HART, ISA100.11a and WIA-PA. This report counts industrial wireless product (hardware & software) and service for factory automation.
In this study, the market for Industrial Wireless Devices consumption divided into five geographic regions: In North America, total Industrial Wireless Devices accounted for 30.96 %. In the Europe, total Industrial Wireless Devices accounted for 38.36 %. The market in Asia-Pacific Industrial Wireless Devices accounted for 26.22 %, in Japan 4.28%, in South America 2.56 % and in Middle East and Africa 2.13 %.
Worldwide, Chemical, oil & gas and Pulp & Paper industry was the largest three consumer of Industrial Wireless Devices which is responsible for about 38.80 percent of Industrial Wireless Devices consumption in 2017. The remaining 61.20 percent was consumed for Electric Power, Water & Wastewater, Metallurgy & Mining, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical & Biotech and among others.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Wireless Devices will register a 14.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 18700 million by 2023, from US$ 8500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Wireless Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Product (Hardware & Software)
Segmentation by application:
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Electric Power
- Water & Wastewater
- Metallurgy & Mining
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Honeywell International
- Yokogawa Electric
- Rockwell Automation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Wireless Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Wireless Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Wireless Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Wireless Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Wireless Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.