For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Sugar market for 2018-2023.
Industrial sugar is a sweet, soluble carbohydrate that is used in adding to various food items. Industrial sugar category include sweeteners that are used by the confectionery manufacturers as well as in baking, catering, pharmaceuticals and beverage industries.
On the basis of type, white sugar is the largest and fastest growing market as it is the most common type of industrial sugar used globally. Factors such as growing demand for confectionery products, growing retail market and expansion of product portfolio are driving the demand for industrial sugar globally. Changing consumer preferences about different products has led to an upsurge in the consumption of different food and beverage products globally.
India is one of the largest consumers of industrialized sugar and is projected to grow over a period of time as compare to other regions worldwide. Asia-Pacific in expected to grow from 2018 to 2023 due to urbanization, which has fueled the growth of the global industrial sugar market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Sugar will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Sugar market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Liquid sugar
Segmentation by application:
- Canned & frozen foods
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Tongaat Hulett
- Illovo Sugar
- Dangote Group
- EID Parry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Sugar consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Sugar market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Sugar manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Sugar with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Sugar submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.