For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Silica Sand market for 2018-2023.
Industrial silica sand is well-rounded, well-sorted, sand consisting of almost pure quartz, or silicon dioxide Industry silica sand is the most commonly used sand which is made by either crushing sandstone or taken from natural occurring locations, such as beaches and river beds.
The whole market is growing due to the development of frac sand from 2012 to 2022. The industry's rapid expansion pace slowed to a crawl in 2015. The industrial silica sand market is consolidated in nature. Various players are adopting competitive strategies such as collaborations, acquisitions and capitalizing untapped opportunities in the World, to sustain and gain market penetration.
Globally, the Industrial Silica Sand industry market is low concentrated. And some enterprises, like Unimin Corporation, Fairmount Minerals, and U.S. Silica are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Industrial Silica Sand and related services. At the same time, China, occupied 37.41% sales market share in 2016, is remarkable in the global Industrial Silica Sand industry because of low cost of raw material and labor.
The sales of Industrial Silica Sand are related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of Industrial Silica Sand industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of Industrial Silica Sand is still promising.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials.
The impact on the cost and availability of raw materials and certain components is uncertain due to potential supply changes. The costs of raw materials have a significant impact on the level of expenses. If the prices of raw materials and related factors such as energy prices increase, and if new companies cannot pass those price increases on to customers, their results of operations and financial condition would suffer.
With emerging economies growing faster, a strategy has been adopted by most leading vendors in the Industrial Silica Sand market to approach these areas. QYR analysis of the Industrial Silica Sand market indicated that China would account for the highest sales in 2022 with close to 38 percent of global sales coming from this region.
Although the market competition of Industrial Silica Sand is fierce globally, there are many enterprises can obtain considerable profit form the manufacturing and marketing of Industrial Silica Sand and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Silica Sand will register a 1.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 12300 million by 2023, from US$ 11400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Silica Sand market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Less than 40 mesh
- 40-70 mesh
- More than 70 mesh
Segmentation by application:
- Hydraulic fracturing
- Ceramics and Refractories
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Unimin Corporation
- Fairmount Minerals
- U.S. Silica
- Emerge Energy Services LP
- Badger Mining Corp
- Hi-Crush Partners
- Preferred Sands
- Premier Silica
- Pattison Sand
- Minerali Industriali
- Quarzwerke Group
- Aggregate Industries
- WOLFF & MÜLLER
- Strobel Quarzsand GmbH
- SCHLINGMEIER QUARZSAND GmbH & CO. KG
- BATHGATE SILICA SAND
- AVIC Glass
- Duchang xinshiji
- Lianxin Group
- Yiqiang Silica Sand
- Toyota Tsusho
- Tokai Sand
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Silica Sand consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Silica Sand market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Silica Sand manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Silica Sand with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Silica Sand submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.