For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Roller Chain Drives market for 2018-2023.
Industrial Roller Chain Drives market is the type of chain drive most commonly used for transmission of mechanical power on many kinds of domestic, industrial and agricultural machinery, including conveyors, wire- and tube-drawing machines, printing presses, cars, motorcycles, and bicycles.
Industrial Roller Chain Drives has lower technology barrier and is labor-intensive industry. Currently, there are many producing companies in the world Industrial Roller Chain Drives industry. The main market players are Tsubaki, Renold, Iwis and Rexnord etc. The prodution of Industrial Roller Chain Drives will increases to 404 K MT in 2017 from 353 K MT in 2012.
The Industrial Roller Chain Drives are mainly used in Food Processing, Manufacturing, Agricultural Machine and others Report data showed that 34.46% of the Industrial Roller Chain Drives market demand in Manufacturing, 28.75% % in Food Processing, and 24.28% in Agricultural Machine in 2016. With the development of economy, these industries will need more Industrial Roller Chain Drives. So, Industrial Roller Chain Drives have a huge market potential in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Roller Chain Drives will register a 1.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3010 million by 2023, from US$ 2800 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Roller Chain Drives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Strand
- Double Strand
- Multiple Strand
Segmentation by application:
- Food Processing
- Agricultural Machine
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Tsubakimoto Chain
- Ketten Wulf
- YUK Group
- Diamond Chain
- Ewart Chain
- Zhejiang Hengjiu Machinery Group
- Hangzhou Donghua Chain Group
- Wantai Chain Transmission
- Zhejiang Jindun Chain
- Vision group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Roller Chain Drives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Roller Chain Drives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Roller Chain Drives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Roller Chain Drives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Roller Chain Drives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.