For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Refrigeration Systems market for 2018-2023.
Industrial refrigeration refers to machines and systems used for industrial refrigeration application, which generally include refrigeration compressor, evaporator unit, industrial rack, heat exchanger and etc.
In 2017, North America led the industrial refrigeration systems market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The U.S. held the largest share of the North American industrial refrigeration systems market, owing to the presence of wide end-user base in the U.S., followed by Canada and Mexico.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Refrigeration Systems will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Refrigeration Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Refrigeration Compressor
- Evaporators Unit
- Industrial Rack
- Heat Exchanger
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage Production
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Energy (Gas Production)
- Logistics (Storage - Warehouses)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ingersoll Rand
- Johnson Controls
- United Technologies Corporation
- GEA Group
- Lennox International
- Yantai Moon
- Shanghai Reindustry
- LU-VE Group
- Star Refrigeration
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Refrigeration Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Refrigeration Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Refrigeration Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Refrigeration Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Refrigeration Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.