For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Power Tools market for 2018-2023.
A power tool is a tool that is actuated by an additional power source and mechanism other than the solely manual labor used with hand tools. The most common types of power tools use electric motors. Internal combustion engines and compressed air are also commonly used. Other power sources include steam engines, direct burning of fuels and propellants, or even natural power sources like wind or moving water. Tools directly driven by animal power are not generally considered power tools.
Power tools are used in industry, in construction, in the garden, for housework tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and around the house for purposes of driving (fasteners), drilling, cutting, shaping, sanding, grinding, routing, polishing, painting, heating and more.
Power tools are classified as either stationary or portable, where portable means hand-held. Portable power tools have obvious advantages in mobility. Stationary power tools however often have advantages in speed and accuracy, and some stationary power tools can produce objects that cannot be made in any other way. Stationary power tools for metalworking are usually called machine tools. The term machine tool is not usually applied to stationary power tools for woodworking, although such usage is occasionally heard, and in some cases, such as drill presses and bench grinders, exactly the same tool is used for both woodworking and metalworking.
Europe has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Industrial Power Tool market, while the United States is the second sales volume market for Industrial Power Tool in 2017.
In the industry, Stanley Black&Decker (DeWalt) profits most in 2017 and recent years, while Bosch and TTI ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 17.83%, 17.76% and 17.40% in 2017.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Nowadays, there are four mainly types of Industrial Power Tool, including Lithium-Ion Battery, Ni-Cad Battery, NiMH Battery and Other. And Lithium-Ion Battery is the main type for Industrial Power Tool, and the Lithium-Ion Battery reached a sales volume of approximately 142.74 M Unit in 2017, with 55.65% of global sales volume.
Industrial Power Tool technology is much mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Power Tools will register a 6.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 34500 million by 2023, from US$ 23500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Power Tools market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Ni-Cad Battery
- NiMH Battery
- Other (Corded Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Power-Actuated, etc.)
Segmentation by application:
- Construction Field
- Industry Field
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Stanley Black & Decker (DeWalt)
- Hitachi Koki
- DEVON (Chevron Group)
- Apex Tool Group
- C. & E. Fein
- Zhejiang Crown
- Positec Group
- Jiangsu Jinding
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Power Tools consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Power Tools market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Power Tools manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Power Tools with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Power Tools submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.