For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Plugs and Sockets market for 2018-2023.
Industrial Plugs and Sockets are used for power connection in industrial applications. Industrial plugs and sockets are used for power connection in industrial applications or other situations rated at higher voltages and currents than household plugs and sockets. They are generally used in polyphase systems, with high currents, or when protection from environmental hazards is required. Industrial outlets may have weatherproof covers, waterproofing sleeves, or may be interlocked with a switch to prevent accidental disconnection of an energized plug.
The global market of industrial plugs and sockets is mature so the main market is replacement and some demand from industry.
The global industrial plugs and sockets market is mainly occupied by the existing enterprises. ABB, Schneider Electric, Legrand , Hubbell and Marechal Electric is the top 5 manufacturers which occupied about 35% revenue market share in 2016.
The consumption region of global industrial plugs and sockets market mainly concentrates in the North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Europe is the largest consumption region in the world. The global consumption volume was 63809 K pcs in 2016. It is estimated to reach 85715 K pcs by 2022.
The application of industrial plugs and sockets is agriculture, industry, construction, sports & entertainment and other applications. Industry uses are the dominated application, which accounts for about 50% of revenue. Construction application is second large consumption filed of industrial plugs and sockets.
Although the market competition of industrial plugs and sockets is fierce in the world, there are many enterprises can obtain considerable profit from the manufacturing and marketing of industrial plugs and sockets and that is the reason that we believe there will also be enterprises enter this market. But it is suggested that enterprises those have plans to enter this industry have careful analysis of this market and the advantages or disadvantages of themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Plugs and Sockets will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2210 million by 2023, from US$ 1790 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Plugs and Sockets market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mechanical Interlock
Segmentation by application:
- Sports & Entertainment
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Schneider Electric
- Marechal Electric
- Emerson Electric
- IDE ELECTRIC
- C&S Electric
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Plugs and Sockets consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Plugs and Sockets market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Plugs and Sockets manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Plugs and Sockets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Plugs and Sockets submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.