For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Packaging market for 2018-2023.
Industrial packaging is defined as the secondary or tertiary packaging used for packing products required for industrial purposes. Industrial packaging also involves protection, storage, handling, and transportation of various industrial products within the industry or with other end-user industry.
In terms of material, the plastic material segment accounted for the largest share in this market, in terms of both value and volume, among material types. This is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023. In terms of volume, the paperboard segment was the second largest in 2017, and is projected to grow at a CAGR between 2018 and 2023.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Packaging will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Packaging market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Building & construction
- Chemical & pharmaceutical
- Oil & lubricant
- Food & beverages
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- International Paper
- Mondi Group
- Sonoco Products Company
- Aristo Industries
- Bulk Handling Australia
- RDA Bulk Packaging
- Snyder Industries
- Mauser Group
- Wuxi Sifang Drums Limited Company
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Packaging consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Packaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Packaging manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Packaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Packaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.