For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Lifting Equipment market for 2018-2023.
Lifting equipment is a general term for any equipment that can be used to lift loads. In this report, the overall industrial lifting equipment market has been segmented on the basis of four lifting equipment forklift, aerial work platform, crane, and hoist.
In 2017, cranes held the largest share of the overall industrial lifting equipment market. Cranes are an integral part of the global material handling industry. The increasing demand for construction machinery in the construction industry and in the mining industry for ore extraction are driving the demand for cranes. The market for hydraulic cranes by operations held the largest market share in 2017. Hydraulic cranes are widely used for hoisting and moving heavy materials in shipyards, warehouses, and industrial workshops. Moreover, hydraulic cranes are used in transport, manufacturing, and construction industries.
Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the overall industrial lifting equipment market. However, the industrial lifting equipment market in Europe and North America is likely to witness substantial growth. Asia Pacific is the most lucrative market for cranes and hoists, owing to the significant investment being made for construction activities in the region. The rising need for infrastructure in developing economies such as India and China supplements the growth of the industrial lifting equipment market in this region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Lifting Equipment will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Lifting Equipment market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Gasoline & LPG/CNG
Segmentation by application:
- Wholesale & Retail Distribution
- Freight & Logistics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Kion Group
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling
- Columbus Mckinnon
- Haulotte Group
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group (XCMG)
- Crown Equipment
- Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industry (ZPMC)
- Mitsubishi Logisnext
- Anhui Forklift Truck Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Lifting Equipment consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Lifting Equipment market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Lifting Equipment manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Lifting Equipment with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Lifting Equipment submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.