For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Hose market for 2018-2023.
Industrial Hose is a kind of hose used for industrial applications, such as oil & gas, chemical, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, etc. The industrial hose mainly made from rubber, PVC, etc.
As for the United States Industrial Hose industry, the industry structure is relatively dispersed. About 16% market share in revenue is grasped by the top five manufacturers, Eaton, PARKER, Gates, United Flexible, Kuriyama. The United States giant Eaton, which has 5.25% market share in 2016, is the leader in the Industrial Hose industry.
The consumption volume of Industrial Hose is influenced by downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of Industrial Hose industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of Industrial Hose is still promising.
The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep the trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology and lowing cost of raw materials.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Hose will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Hose market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Rubber Hose
- PVC Hose
- Teflon Hose
- Other Types
Segmentation by application:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- United Flexible
- Pacific Echo
- Kurt Manufacturing
- Hose Master
- RYCO Hydraulics
- Salem-Republic Rubber
- NORRES Schlauchtechnik
- Transfer Oil
- UNAFLEX Industrial Products
- Merlett Tecnoplastic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Hose consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Hose market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Hose manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Hose with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Hose submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.