For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Floor Coatings market for 2018-2023.
Industrial floor coating is a clear, liquid substance applied on the floor, which hardens when dried to offer walking surface. It also provides aesthetic appeal and offers anti-skid and abrasion resistance.
In 2017, the manufacturing sector accounted for a larger share in the industrial floor coating market. This dominant market position is attributed to the exponential growth of the manufacturing industry globally. With the increase in manufacturing activities, the number of production plants have also increased, which has created an opportunity for the application of industrial floor coating in these facilities.
In 2017, the Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share and is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the industrial floor coating market from 2018 to 2023. Markets in developing countries such as India, China, South Korea, Brazil, and countries in the Middle East are projected to grow at higher rates from 2016 to 2021, owing to the rapid industrialization and commercialization in these countries.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Floor Coatings will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Floor Coatings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Aviation & Transportation
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Akzo Nobel
- PPG Industries
- RPM international
- Florock Polymer Flooring Systems
- Nora System
- A&I Coatings
- Roto Polymers and Chemicals
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Floor Coatings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Floor Coatings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Floor Coatings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Floor Coatings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Floor Coatings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.