For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Control Transformer market for 2018-2023.
A control transformer is an isolation transformer that provides good voltage regulation, and is also designed to provide a high degree of secondary voltage stability (regulation) during a brief period of overload condition (also referred to as "inrush current"). Control transformers are also known as Machine Tool Transformers, Industrial Control Transformers or Control Power Transformers.
The three-phase segment dominated the market owing to better efficiency in industrial applications. Three-phase industrial compressors are used to drive a variety of general machinery such as compressors, pumps, crushers, cutting machine tools, and other mechanical equipment in petroleum, chemical, power plants, and other industrial and mining industries.
The metal & mining segment dominated the industrial control transformer market owing to increased expansion in industrialization, construction, and infrastructure activities.
Asia Pacific dominated the market. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest share of the global market till 2023. Need to reduce equipment failure caused by frequent voltage spikes are driving the market in Asia Pacific.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Control Transformer will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Industrial Control Transformer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
Segmentation by application:
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Metal & Mining
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Schneider Electric
- Emerson Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Electric Hammond Power Solutions (HPS)
- Broadman Transformers
- Dongan Electric
- MCI Transformers
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Control Transformer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Control Transformer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Control Transformer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Control Transformer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Industrial Control Transformer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.