For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Indene (CAS 95-13-6) market for 2018-2023.
Indene (CAS 95-13-6) is a flammable polycyclic hydrocarbon with chemical formula C9H8. It is composed of a benzene ring fused with a cyclopentene ring. This aromatic liquid is colorless although samples often are pale yellow. The principal industrial use of indene is in the production of indene/coumarone thermoplastic resins.
The manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe and Japan. Shandong Aoertong Chemical is the largest manufacturer in the global market. The Indene has a high industry concentration and the top 5 accounted for more than 74.72% share in 2016.
China is the largest production region in the world, which occupied 50.15% share in 2016. The manufacture shares of Europe, USA, and Japan were 19.57%, 15.20%, 20.53% and 11.24%.
The consumption shares of Europe, North America, China, India and Japan were 17.59%, 16.11%, 12.22%, 23.44% and 19.18%.
The world Indene production market will still have a certain amount of growth owing to the increasing of demand. The world Indene production will increase at a growth rate of about 3.0%. The main consumption region will be in Europe, USA, China and Japan.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Indene (CAS 95-13-6) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Indene (CAS 95-13-6) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 65%-75% Indene
- =95% Indene
Segmentation by application:
- Coumarone Indene Resin
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- RÜTGERS Group
- JFE Chemical Corporation
- Neville Chemical
- Shandong Aoertong Chemical
- Jiangsu Huada Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Indene (CAS 95-13-6) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Indene (CAS 95-13-6) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Indene (CAS 95-13-6) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Indene (CAS 95-13-6) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Indene (CAS 95-13-6) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.