For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Immortelle Extract market for 2018-2023.
Immortelle extract is extracted from the flowers of helichrysum. The health benefits of immortelle extract can be attributed to its properties as an antispasmodic, anticoagulant, antiallergenic, antimicrobial, antihaematoma, antiphlogistic, etc. It is widely used in personal care, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Immortelle extract is considered a medicinal plant with many promising pharmacological activities because it operates as a natural antibiotic, antifungal and antimicrobial. It is widely used in personal care, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals. However, ketones present in helichrysum italicum essential oil aid quick skin regeneration. They appear in larger proportions in helichrysum oils which have been produced from the early shoots prior to flowering. As to the immortelle extract downstream application, health care is its largest downstream market, which shares 51.80% of the consumption in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Immortelle Extract will register a 0.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 13 million by 2023, from US$ 12 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Immortelle Extract market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Immortelle Extract Oil
- Immortelle Extract Powder
Segmentation by application:
- Personal Care
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Provital Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Immortelle Extract consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Immortelle Extract market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Immortelle Extract manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Immortelle Extract with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Immortelle Extract submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.