For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology market for 2018-2023.
Intracranial atherosclerotic disease is the progressive narrowing of the cerebral arteries within the skull (intracranial). The arteries that supply oxygen-enriched blood to the brain are the carotid arteries and the vertebral arteries. The circle of Willis is the area at the base of the brain that joins these arteries.
The classification of ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology includes Stent and PTA Balloon, and the proportion of Stent in 2017 is about 80.15%.
ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology is widely used in Hospital, Clinic and other field. The most proportion of ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology is Hospital, and the consumption proportion in 2017 is about 63%.
North America is the largest Sales place, with a Sales market share nearly 26% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest Sales place with the Sales market share of 20%.
Market competition is intense. Stryker, Balt, TERUMO, MicroPort, Acandis, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology will register a 8.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 220 million by 2023, from US$ 130 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- primarily split into
- PTA Balloon
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of ICAD (Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease) Pathology submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.