For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Hypotaurine market, ypotaurine is a sulfinic acid that is an intermediate in the biosynthesis of taurine.
It mainly concentrated in China and Japan. The main market players are Qianjiang Yongan Pharmaceutical, China Grand Pharmaceutical and Taisho Pharmaceutical etc. The sales of Hypotaurine increased from 53.9 K MT in 2013 to 58.5 K MT in 2017, at a CAGR of 1.86%.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption is smooth relatively. Asia-Pacific and Europe are still the mainly consumption regions of end products. due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy.
Its final product form is taurine crystals, which are widely used in food and beverage feeds and pharmaceuticals, where the beverage sector is the largest consumer market. In 2017, it accounted for 81% of the total consumption. It is expected that this pattern will be maintained in the coming years.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 230 million by 2023, from US$ 170 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Healthy Food
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Qianjiang Yongan Pharmaceutical
- China Grand Pharmaceutical
- Jiangyin Huachang Food Additive
- Jiangsu Yuanyang Pharmaceutical
- Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Kasano Kosan Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hypotaurine (CAS 300-84-5) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.