For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hyperspectral Remote Sensing market for 2018-2023.
Hyperspectral remote sensing, also known as imaging spectroscopy, is a relatively new technology that is currently being investigated by researchers and scientists with regard to the detection and identification of minerals, terrestial vegetation, and man-made materials and backgrounds.
This report covers hyperspectral imaging cameras (Hyperspectral Cameras, Accessories). The hyperspectral cameras can be operated using software, which controls the cameras and scanning stage and has many tools to analyze hyperspectral data.
With the increasing in production capacity, expected that the hyperspectral remote sensing raw material price will be stable in the short term. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, and labor costs, will play a significant role in promoting the cost of hyperspectral remote sensing.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hyperspectral Remote Sensing will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 190 million by 2023, from US$ 160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hyperspectral Remote Sensing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Thermal LWIR
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Enterprises
- Defense Organizations
- Research Institutions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Corning Incorporated
- Norsk Elektro Optikk
- Surface Optics Corp
- Brimrose Corporation
- CI Systems
- Cubert GmbH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hyperspectral Remote Sensing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hyperspectral Remote Sensing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hyperspectral Remote Sensing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hyperspectral Remote Sensing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hyperspectral Remote Sensing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.