For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hyperspectral Imaging market for 2018-2023.
Hyperspectral imaging (HSI) is a combination of spectroscopy and imaging, so it is often also called imaging spectroscopy. Hyperspectral imaging is a technique that adds a colorful third dimension to a reflected image that contains the target's spectral data, and processing it across the electromagnetic spectrum with a goal of obtaining the spectrum for each pixel in the image. The hyperspectral imaging system general includes hyperspectral imager, camera, light source, data software, and computer, etc.
In this report, we focus on the hyperspectral imaging devices, such as hyperspectral imagers, handheld hyperspectral imagers, visible/near infrared (VIS/NIR) staring hyperspectral imagers, shortwave infrared staring hyperspectral imagers, and airborne/ground shortwave infrared etc.
At present, in developed countries, the hyperspectral imaging industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's largest enterprises are mainly concentrated in USA and Europe. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level. However, foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Asia companies.
China's hyperspectral imaging industry is still an undeveloped market. China is a large population country, there are only few manufacturers which can produce the hyperspectral imaging product. Most of hyperspectral imaging products are still relying on import.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hyperspectral Imaging will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hyperspectral Imaging market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Point scanning
- Line scanning
- Wavelength scanning
- Time scanning
- Others (Rotary scanning, Mirror scanning, etc.)
Segmentation by application:
- Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR)
- Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR)
- Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR)
- Others (UV-Vis, FT-IR, Combined technology, etc.)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Headwall Photonics
- Specim Spectral Imaging
- Surface Optics
- Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hyperspectral Imaging consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hyperspectral Imaging market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hyperspectral Imaging manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hyperspectral Imaging with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hyperspectral Imaging submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.