For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hyperimmune Globulins market for 2018-2023.
Hyperimmune globulin is similar to intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) except that it is prepared from the plasma of donors with high titers of antibody against a specific organism or antigen. Some agents against which hyperimmune globulins are available include hepatitis B, rabies, tetanus toxin, varicella-zoster, etc. Administration of hyperimmune globulin provides "passive" immunity to the patient against an agent. This is in contrast to vaccines that provide "active" immunity. However, vaccines take much longer to achieve that purpose while hyperimmune globulin provides instant "passive" short-lived immunity. Hyperimmune globulin may have serious side effects, thus usage is taken very seriously.
In the last several years, global market of Hyperimmune Globulins developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 6%. In 2017, global revenue of Hyperimmune Globulins is nearly 1150 million USD; the actual production is about 40 million units.
The classification includes the Hepatitis B Immunoglobulins, Rabies Immunoglobulins, Tetanus Immunoglobulins and others, and the proportion of Rabies Immunoglobulins in 2017 is about 44.2%, with the largest market share.
Hyperimmune Globulins is widely used in Government Institutions, Private Sector and Other. The most proportion of Hyperimmune Globulins is sold in Government Institutions, and the proportion in 2017 is about 62.7%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hyperimmune Globulins will register a 9.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1960 million by 2023, from US$ 1120 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hyperimmune Globulins market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Hepatitis B Immunoglobulins
- Rabies Immunoglobulins
- Tetanus Immunoglobulins
Segmentation by application:
- Government Institutions
- Private Sector
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CSL Behring
- Emergent (Cangene)
- Hualan Bio
- Shanghai RAAS
- Sichuan Yuanda Shuyang
- ADMA Biologics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hyperimmune Globulins consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hyperimmune Globulins market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hyperimmune Globulins manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hyperimmune Globulins with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hyperimmune Globulins submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.