For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hydrogen Peroxide market for 2018-2023.
Hydrogen peroxide, (H2O2), is a clear, colorless, slightly viscous liquid. It is a green oxidant that decomposes in water and oxygen. It is slightly denser than water, but is miscible with water in all proportions, used principally for bleaching cotton and other textiles and wood pulp, in the manufacture of other chemicals, as a rocket propellant, and for cosmetic and medicinal purposes. Solutions containing more than about 8 percent hydrogen peroxide are corrosive to the skin.
Hydrogen peroxide is marketed in the form of aqueous solutions. Major commercial grades are aqueous solutions containing 27.5, 35, 50, 70, or 90 percent hydrogen peroxide and small amounts of stabilizers (often tin salts and phosphates) to suppress decomposition.
But in this report, the volume of hydrogen peroxide is calculated in accordance with 100% hydrogen peroxide yield statistics.
Currently, there are some companies in the world can produce hydrogen peroxide product, mainly concentrate in China. The main market players are Zhongneng Chemical, Luxi Chemical, Liuzhou Chemical Group, Jinhe shiye, Jincheng Anthracite Jinshi Chemical, etc. The sales of hydrogen peroxide increased from 3964.3 K MT in 2013 to 5082.1 K MT in 2017, at a CAGR of more than 6.41%.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption is smooth relatively. Asia-Pacific and Europe are still the mainly consumption regions due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy.
We tend to believe this industry is an emerging industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. For product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future as competition intensifies. Besides, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing gradually. Also, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hydrogen Peroxide will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4760 million by 2023, from US$ 3580 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hydrogen Peroxide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Purity 27.5%
- Purity 35%
- Purity 50%
Segmentation by application:
- Paper Industry
- Textile Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Chemical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Peroxy Chem
- Akzo Nobel
- OCI Chem
- Zhongneng Chemical
- Luxi Chemical
- Liuzhou Chemical Group
- Jinhe shiye
- Jincheng Anthracite Jinshi Chemical
- Shandong Yangmeihengtong Chemical
- Kingboard Chemical
- Guangdong Zhongcheng Chemical
- Jinke Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hydrogen Peroxide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hydrogen Peroxide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hydrogen Peroxide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hydrogen Peroxide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hydrogen Peroxide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.