For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hydrogel market for 2018-2023.
Hydrogel is gel-like or colloidal substances made of water and solids. Hydrogels are highly absorbent polymeric networks, which contains over 90% water. It is widely used in medical fields, industrial fields, consumer goods etc.
The global hydrogel average price is in the decline trend, from 25638 USD/MT in 2011 to 20838 USD/MT in 2016. The price will be in decline trend if more capacity goes into operation and price of the raw material get reduction in the future. The hydrogel production will reach about 51530.0 MT in 2016 from 36576.0 MT in 2011 at an average annual growth rate of more than 7.00%.
USA is the largest production of hydrogel in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The USA market took up about 35.73% the global market in 2015, closely by Europe (28.83%) and Japan is followed with the share about 20.28%.
3M, NIPRO PATCH, Covidien, Molnlycke Health Care and Coloplast are the key producers in the global hydrogel market. Top five took up about 38.53% of the global production in 2015. 3M is the leading producer over the world with the total local share of about 10.85% in 2015.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hydrogel will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hydrogel market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Natural Macromolecule Hydrogel
- Synthetic Macromolecule Hydrogel
Segmentation by application:
- Medical Fields
- Industrial Fields
- Consumer Goods
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Derma Sciences
- Smith&Nephew United
- Paul Hartmann
- Molnlycke Health Care
- NIPRO PATCH
- ESI BIO
- Ocular Therapeutix
- SEIKAGAKU CORPORATION
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hydrogel consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hydrogel market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hydrogel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hydrogel with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hydrogel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.