For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hydrocyclone market for 2018-2023.
A hydrocyclone is a filter or separator mechanism that uses centrifugal force to separate solids from liquids or even liquids of different consistencies.
A hydrocyclone will normally have a cylindrical section at the top where liquid is being fed , and a base. The angle, and hence length of the conical section, plays a role in determining operating characteristics.
In the last several years, global market of Hydrocyclone developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 4.16%. In 2017, global revenue of Hydrocyclone is nearly 501 M USD; the actual production is about 253 K units.
The classification of Hydrocyclone includes Solid-liquid Type, Liquid-liquid Type and Dense Media Type, and the proportion of Solid-liquid Type in 2017 is about 46.59%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
Hydrocyclone is widely used in Mining, Oil & Gas and other field. The most proportion of Hydrocyclone is used for Mining, and the proportion in 2017 is about 52.93%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hydrocyclone will register a 3.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 600 million by 2023, from US$ 500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hydrocyclone market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Solid-liquid Type
- Liquid-liquid Type
- Dense Media Type
Segmentation by application:
- Oil & Gas
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Weir Minerals
- Weihai Haiwang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hydrocyclone consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hydrocyclone market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hydrocyclone manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hydrocyclone with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hydrocyclone submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.