For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hydraulic (Oil) Press market for 2018-2023.
A hydraulic (oil) press is a device using a hydraulic cylinder to generate a compressive force. It uses the hydraulic equivalent of a mechanical lever. These presses are ideal for assembly, straightening, fabrication, quality control, maintenance, product testing, bending, punching and shearing. Press frames are constructed of heavy-duty arc-welded steel and can be easily modified to accommodate a wide range of pressing needs.
Because of its advantages, end products are being widely used as important and indispensable component parts in every industrial application.
First, for industry structure analysis, the hydraulic press machine industry is concentration. Gasbarre, Schuler and Beckwood are the market leader and they occupied about 49.82% of the whole market. The hydraulic press market is consolidated in nature. The local enterprises occupied mostly of the market share.
Second, the consumption increases from 1800 Units in 2011 to 2318 Units in 2016 with the average growth rate of more than 5.7%.
Third, United States occupied 82.90% of the sale value in 2015. It is followed by Canada and Mexico, which respectively have around 9.97% and 7.14% of the global total industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hydraulic (Oil) Press will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hydraulic (Oil) Press market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- C-Frame Hydraulic Press
- H-Frame Hydraulic Press
- 4-Post Hydraulic Press
- Bulldozer Hydraulic Press
Segmentation by application:
- Appliances Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Ceramic and Abrasives Industry
- Electrical Industry
- Food Compaction Industry
- Government/Military Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Neff Press
- Standard Industrial
- Brown Boggs
- RK Machinery
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hydraulic (Oil) Press consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hydraulic (Oil) Press market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hydraulic (Oil) Press manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hydraulic (Oil) Press with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hydraulic (Oil) Press submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.