For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hydraulic Fittings market for 2018-2023.
Hydraulic fittings are parts used to connect hoses, pipes, and tubes in hydraulic systems. Hydraulic equipment generally operates under high pressures and is often not a fixed system. Consequently, hydraulic fittings need to be strong, versatile, and reliable to operate safely and effectively in their respective applications. These fittings typically adhere to strict standards which dictate fitting construction, dimensions, and pressure ratings.
Global hydraulic fittings industry is highly concentrated and the top 6 manufacturers control about 30% of the global market share. Parker is the largest manufacturer in the global hydraulic fittings market followed by Eaton, Manuli and Gate.
In 2015 China remains the largest market for hydraulic fittings production, with a market share of 30.53% followed by America and Europe. Chinese consume market share is over 21.5% of the global market in 2015, and the demand will increase to 95 million units, accounting for 23% of global market in 2021.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hydraulic Fittings will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hydraulic Fittings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Steel Hydraulic Fittings
- Brass Hydraulic Fittings
- Aluminum Hydraulic Fittings
- Plastics Hydraulic Fittings
Segmentation by application:
- Fittings Which Extend or Terminate Pipe Lengths
- Fittings Which Add or Change Direction
- Fittings Which Connect Pipes of Smaller Size
- Fittings Which Provide Special Connections or Functions
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hydraulic Fittings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hydraulic Fittings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hydraulic Fittings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hydraulic Fittings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hydraulic Fittings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.