For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hybrid Rice Seeds market for 2018-2023.
A hybrid is the product of a cross between two genetically distinct rice parents. When the right parents are selected, the hybrid will have both greater vigor and yield than either of the parents. Due to hybrid vigor, hybrid rice has 15-30% yield advantage over the conventional rice that farmers grow.
A hybrid is the product of a cross between two genetically distinct rice parents. Due to hybrid vigor, hybrid rice has 15-30% yield advantage over the conventional rice that farmers grow. At present, the commercial rate of hybrid seed rate has been reached 100%;
The market competition is intensive because currently there is huge number of enterprises that engaged in hybrid rice seed business. The breeding technology of hybrid rice seed is not advanced; so the involvement of enterprises had pay more attention on the technology of hybrid rice seed breeding to gain more market share. In the last ten years significant efforts have been made for commercial exploitation of hybrid rice through the use of gametocide and CMS lines.
Despite the presence of competition hybrid rice seed in the market, the demand for rice is quite tremendous and is growing, investors are still optimistic about this area; the future will still have more new investors to enter the field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hybrid Rice Seeds will register a 5.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 5450 million by 2023, from US$ 3870 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hybrid Rice Seeds market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 3-line Breeding Systems
- 2-line Breeding Systems
Segmentation by application:
- rice cultivation
- Application 2
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dupont Pioneer
- Bayer CropScience
- Nirmal Seeds
- Longping High-tech
- China National Seed Group
- Hainan Shennong Gene
- WIN-ALL HI-TECH SEED
- Hefei Fengle Seed
- Zhongnongfa Seed
- SL Agritech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hybrid Rice Seeds consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hybrid Rice Seeds market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hybrid Rice Seeds manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hybrid Rice Seeds with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hybrid Rice Seeds submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.