For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global HVAC Valve market for 2018-2023.
HVAC Valve is valves serve a large variety of needs in HVAC automatic temperature control systems. HVAC Control valves come in a wide assortment of shapes and sizes, and can be controlled in many ways.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for HVAC Valve in the regions of USA and EU that is expected to drive the market for more advanced HVAC Valve. Increasing of spending on construction activities, retrofitting and renovation of old buildings, rising disposable income and increasing urbanization, growth of smart cities, increasing adoption of advanced HVAC systems will drive growth in USA and EU markets.
Globally, the HVAC Valve industry market is not concentrated as the manufacturing technology of HVAC Valve is relatively matures than some high-tech equipment. And some enterprises, like Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their HVAC Valve and related services. At the same time, United States, occupied 33.09% Production market share in 2015, is remarkable in the global HVAC Valve industry because of their market share and technology status of HVAC Valve.
The consumption volume of HVAC Valve is related to downstream industries and global economy. As there will always be some uncertain in the global economy in the following years, the growth rate of HVAC Valve industry may not keep that fast. But it is surely forecasted that the market of HVAC Valve is still promising.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that HVAC Valve will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 6040 million by 2023, from US$ 4730 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of HVAC Valve market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Ball Valve
- Globe Valve
- Butterfly Valve
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
- Mueller Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global HVAC Valve consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of HVAC Valve market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global HVAC Valve manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the HVAC Valve with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of HVAC Valve submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.