For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Humic Acid market for 2018-2023.
Humic acids are the water soluble organic acids naturally present in soil organic matter. Humic acids are not a single compound, but rather a collection of different molecular weight compounds with similar characteristics. They are usually defined by the process through which they are isolated, rather than by a particular chemical structure. Humic Acid provides a source of soil building carbon.
Raw materials of humic acids include peat, brown coal, weathered coal and others. Raw material resources are abundant. Also manufacture process is mature in this industry. So, there are many manufactures all over the world. Concentration degree in this industry is low. NTS, Humintech, Humic Growth Solutions, Creative Ideas, Omnia Specialities Australia, Canadian Humalite International, Grow More, Humatech, AMCOL International, HCM Agro and Jiloca Industrial are global major manufacturers.
Humic acids have many applications in agriculture, animal feed, environmental protection or others. Among all uses, humic acids consumption in agriculture is large, which took a share of 78.10% in 2015. In the future, we predict that agriculture demand for humic acids will continue to increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Humic Acid will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1280 million by 2023, from US$ 980 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Humic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Powdered Humic Acid
- Granular Humic Acid
Segmentation by application:
- Animal Feed
- Environmental Protection
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Humic Growth Solutions
- Creative Ideas
- Omnia Specialities Australia
- Canadian Humalite International
- Grow More
- AMCOL International
- HCM Agro
- Jiloca Industrial
- Xinjiang Double Dragons
- Innovation Humic Acid Technology
- Yongye Group
- Pingxiang Anhua Biotechnology
- China Green Agriculture
- Inner Mongolia Guangna Humic Acid
- Jiangxi Yuanzhi
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Humic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Humic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Humic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Humic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Humic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.